EGLASH ISRAEL FAMILY Highlights, Summer 2014 Trip – TOP EXPERIENCES LIST
1. GRANMA’S Pancakes and eating them on the TV tables
2. GEFEN breaks DANIELLA’S mirror
3. Great BBQ and Smores at BRIAN and RACHEL’S with kids..
4. ELA getting angry on Cable Car Incline in Pitt…
5. Dave and Buster’s: BEN’S hamburger order that was accidentally swiped and smashed allover the floor by a young waiter while he was playing games
6. Room not ready in Elkhart, Indiana hotel late at night: end result… getting a free night!
7. P Sherman- 42 Wollabi Way, Sydney
8. PAPA making a CD of songs requested the night we left under immense pressure while kids were driving him crazy!
9. GRANMA and PAPA taking care of ELA for a while and having EDEN as well
10.GEFEN accidentally smashing her glass at 2nd Ave. Deli in NYC
11. Climbing the crown of the Statue of Liberty and conversation with the guard on top
12. GEFEN cheeseburger please cheeseburger!
13. BEN not getting up in morning and being a typical “teenager!”
14.ELA cabin song in the “Fast Lane” from Milwaukee to NYC!
15. Dunkin Donuts for ELA – lots of sprinkles for all the kids!
16. Kids not walking straight in NYC and constantly bumping into us and themselves
17. Korean skipping in line at Ellis island and getting yelled at and sent back
18. Waterfall at 9/11 – and seeing how awesome it truly is and the impact of 9/11!
19. The thrill of seeing kids return from Camp Interlaken!
20. “Yeah Yeah Yeah” – PAPA
21.GRANMA JUDY and coupons and “crowd sourcing” to get us 30% off at Kohls. Also being“blocked” with coupon at Maxfield’s as it wasn’t good on a Sunday!
22. ELA and EDEN loving Barbies…
23. All 4 Travel bagss arriving late on American Airlines and being told that we only would be reimbursedif we present sales receipts. EGLASHESgo on $300 shopping spree and turn in sales receipts!
24. EGLASHES with GRANMA JUDY hear siren outside Mayfair Mall! It turns out to be a test for a tornado warning!